have you ever wondered what the other person on the line said back?
have you ever wondered what the other person on the line said back?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
my best guess is "yeah" or maybe "yes" or possibly even a "yep"
how about "how many times to I have to tell you YES, YES, YES I hear you, now shut up and don't ever call me again!!!!!!!!"
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
my best guess is What? huh? can't hear ya!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Who are you and why do you keep calling me?
crack is whack
Verizon Guy- Can you hear me now?
Person on other phone - Can I hear you now? Dude I heard the last 100 times you called asking me that.
Verizon - Good
Person - What's good? I'll you what aint gonna be good me stomping my foot in your as..... (phone loses signal) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks